ThePMO flagship tool provides a turnkey PMO in box solution at a fraction of the cost of internal PMO deployment.
Today's organisations are fast paced, dynamic and global. To deliver projects successfully under pressure you need a tool to match today's often frenetic pace.
When time, cost, quality and collaboration are paramount you need a solution that can capture the wealth of information required to deliver successful projects and present relevant data to a global audience in a concise and informative way.
What is required is a solution that demands compliance, yet is intuitive. A solution that is comprehensive, yet simple to use. A solution that is powerful, yet elegant.
Finally that solution is here, that solution is Project Symphony.
Project Symphony is a fully equipped virtual Project Management Office providing a secure environment complete with organisational specific collaboration tools, templates and documentation repository, supported by industry standard Risk, Issue and Change management registers. Compliance is assured to best of class workflow processes and governance mechanisms via a simple and intuitive interface.
Couple all that with instantaneous, real time reporting at the touch of a button and you have something really special.
Read more on the features and benefits of Project Symphony by downloading our brochure via the link below.
Click here to download the Project Symphony brochure
Four simple steps to creating a Solution that best fits your organisation.
Engage us to perform an honest assessment of your organisations project delivery capability.
Our experienced resources will assist you in understanding what you do well, and where optimisation could be achieved.
We will assist you in deciding if you require a tool based solution, or if you simply require process optimisation.
We will support you in the development of an implementation plan that takes into account your unique organisational profile, culture and requirements.
We will walk you through the process of bedding in organisational change, based on your appetite and challenges.
And, if you have a requirement to move to STEP TWO, we will help you to overcome your challenges, whatever it takes.
Determine whether you'd like to buy or rent the Project Symphony solution.
• Buy. Perpetual Licenses grant you lifetime use of Project Symphony. Support and maintenance is an additional 20% of the original license price, and is renewed each year.
• Rent. Term Licenses grant you the use of Project Symphony over a defined term of 12 months. At the end of the annual subscription, the licenses may be renewed. If the licenses are not renewed, the use of Project Symphony will expire.
Select the number of user licenses to suit your needs.
All user types are interchangeable, only the number of users is required to be defined. Project Symphony ships with a minimum of a 5 user bundle. Additional users can be purchased individually as required. User types are listed below:
• Root Administrator: Required to create, delete and archive projects. Sets global configuration metrics, set up and maintain global users.
• Program Manager: Permissions associated the management of multiple projects at the program level, high visibility, limited functionality.
• Project Manager: Permissions associated with a specific or multiple projects, high visibility, high level of project specific functionality.
• Read Only: Permissions associated with limited functionality, primarily targeted at executives requiring visibility and reporting functions only.
Choose how you'd like Project Symphony to be hosted.
• Local Installation. You can install Project Symphony locally as Project Symphony On-Premise.
• ThePMO Hosted. We can host Project Symphony for you as Project Symphony On-Demand.
If you'd like to switch between On-Demand and On-Premise later, your data will be safe and we will ensure you experience a smooth transition. ThePMO provides this service through our technical consultants.
Support and maintenance is an additional 20% of the original, annual user license price. Costs can be pro-rated across additional Project Symphony licenses to enable a single renewal date across your organisation.
ThePMO's Standard Maintenance & Support includes:
• Support hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, excluding major holidays
• Telephone and e-mail technical support
• Free product upgrades and iterative releases